Stainless steel brushed board is often used in kitchen and bathroom aluminium tile trim profiles hardcover, high-grade electrical panels and so on. Stainless steel wire drawing plate should pay attention to the quality problems:
1. The size exceeds the allowable deviation: the weld length, width, thickness is insufficient, the centerline offset, bending and other deviations, the relative position size of the welding part should be strictly controlled, and the qualified rear is quasi-welded, and the welding is carefully operated.
2. Weld cracks: In order to prevent cracks, the appropriate welding process parameters and welding procedures should be selected, avoid using large currents, do not suddenly turn off, weld joints should be overlapped 10 ~ 15mm, and welding is not allowed to move and knock weldments.
3. Surface porosity: the welding part must be brushed clean, the welding process to select the appropriate welding current, reduce the welding speed, so that the gas in the molten pool completely escapes.
International labeling method of stainless metal trim manufacturers steel drawing board:
The American Iron and Steel Institute uses three digits to mark various standard grades of stainless steel drawing plates.
(1) Austenitic stainless steel drawing plate with 200 and 300 series of digital markings;
(2) Ferritic and martensitic stainless steel brushed plates are represented by numbers of the 400 series. For example, some of the more common austenitic stainless steel brushed plates are marked 201, 304, 316 and 310;
(3) Ferritic stainless steel drawing plate is marked with 430 and 446, martensitic stainless steel drawing plate is marked with 410, 420 and 440C, duplex (austenite - ferrite);
(4) Stainless steel brushed plates, precipitation hardened stainless steel wire drawing plates and high alloys with an iron content of less than 50% are usually named by patent name or trademark.